Monday, December 20, 2010

Seconds of Style #28: Animal Print

I went second hand shop trawling the other day and dug up an absolute treasure that has quickly become my favorite new piece of clothing. In amongst the diamante denim jean skirts, pink toweling mini's and ten year old Glassons pencil skirts was a very special, vintage high waist diamond pleat leopard print skirt! I have a not-so-secret obsession with animal print - the tasteful silk scarf, cashmere cardigan type of course - so I was thrilled to find this little gem. I had to take the hem up a bit but otherwise I kept it as is. I am wearing it with a Forever 21 grey tee, vintage chains and watch, wooden platforms from second hand store and a second hand denim jacket from SaveMart (the jacket is actually a child's jacket which I love because it means the sleeves are half length and it's cropped in the body).

No comments:

Post a Comment