Monday, May 9, 2011

Seconds of Style #32: The Alphabet Begins with the Letter A

Since I have been so neglectful of this blog for the last few months I have issued myself a challenge, 26 posts in 26 days - one day for each letter of the alphabet. I know this is not reinventing the wheel but I think it might be fun! I will mostly focus on NZ and AU fashion/design/ but some international gems and other bits and pieces might slip in. So here we go...

A is for Andrea Moore

Andrea Moore is a bit of a dark horse. With a firmly established and respected presence in NZ fashion, she goes under the radar somewhat. There is less of the 'loud advertising' approach and more of the 'educated, sophisticated and meticulously constructed collections' approach. I popped into her Ponsonby boutique last week and was carried away by the deep, rich colours, intricate construction details and clean cuts. I particularly loved her Camel Coats.

No comments:

Post a Comment