Thursday, September 15, 2011

Seconds of Style #50: Going it Alone

This post is a bit of shameless self promotion. I've recently started freelancing, doing what I love and what I do - running retail websites. I'm working with Andrea Moore who is both lovely and enthusiastic about growing her online business and I am about to begin writing for a retail style blog. I'm on the hunt for more retailers to work with so please spread the word! I've just built myself a simple little website and named myself Fisk Marketing. Why Fisk? Fisk in other languages means fish. Fish in Greco-Roman mythology symbolised change and transformation, it is also my darling and inspiring Mothers maiden name. It is incredibly rewarding to give something the love and attention it needs and then to watch it as it grows and succeeds. There is also something completely scary about going it alone, but I'm doing it anyway!

Check me out: www.fiskmarketing.co.nz

No comments:

Post a Comment