Saturday, November 13, 2010

Seconds of Style #13 : Style Inspire 2





A little late but here it is, Fridays Style Inspire.

Today's Style
I guess there is a theme in my styling and I would have to call it Romance.

I am a life long devotee to floral prints and the beige/purple print on my Ingrid Starnes Bustier is one of my all time favorites. Florals are gorgeous for any season - in winter they can be dark and romantic, in summer - fresh and breezy. Pair bold floral prints with block basics.

Secondly, high waists are effortlessly stylish. They hide all the stuff round the middle, elongate your bottom half and give off a vibe of seasoned sophistication. I wear this vintage black silk pleated skirt with a white tee and nude ballet flats for day and bright, hot florals for the evening.

Lastly, don't be afraid to experiment with your footwear. A unique and interesting pair of heels can carry an outfit, allowing you to wear simple pieces and still look directional.

Skirt: Vintage
Shoes: Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment