Monday, November 15, 2010

Seconds of Style #14: Auckland Retro Fair

My friend Shani and her purchase of the day
Retro Fair Style Spot: 70's hair, retro blazer, girly skirt and stomping black boots = uber street cool
Divine Jewels by Trading Sisters, Michelle and Wendy
My very sweet friend and retro enthusiast, Shani, invited me along to Aucklands Retro Fair on Sunday. It was held at Mount Eden War Memorial Hall, started at 10am and finished at 4pm. We got there just after 10.30 and the place was already heaving with trawlers and hunters. They had everything from glassware to vintage slips, all in great condition and reasonably priced. I grabbed a vintage top covered in gold and black sequins. If you love retro, vintage or hunting, I recommend you get yourself there next time. The next event is the Antiques and Collectables Fair on December 5th. Starts at 9am, finishes at 3pm and admission is $3. I'll see you there.

For more info on the fairs, please contact Brian on 021 433 588

No comments:

Post a Comment